Public building law
We at Streitbörger are extraordinary experts in public building law. This is regularly confirmed to us by the nationwide commercial law firm rating service Juve. Seven lawyers specialise in this area, five of whom are also specialists in administrative law. This specialisation enables us to work on larger projects as a team. Our clients are mainly investors, planning and project agencies, the public sector, as well as private builders.
We are also eager to pass on our extensive practical experience through teaching assignments, lectures and academic publications.
Our activities include the following services:
- location analysis
- project development and siting (retail, industry and trade); support of procedures for the preparation of development and zoning plans
- advice and representation in administrative proceedings for the granting of building permits for individual projects
- advice and representation in administrative proceedings for the granting of plant licences
- actions relating to neighboring construction and for the granting of building permits
- urban development contracts
- controlling of development plans